When a person passes away, his/her assets and property are referred to as his/her estate. We offer considered and sensitive advice to ensure that a deceased person’s estate is dealt with efficiently and in accordance with all relevant legislation. We have many years of experience in dealing with estate administration and the various issues which may arise.
Areas on which we can advise you include, but are not limited, to the following:-
- Will drafting
- Testate (if the deceased had a valid Will) and Intestate (if the deceased did not have a Will) Estate Administration
- Advices for Executors and Administrators as to their rights, responsibilities and obligations
- Advices for surviving spouses, civil partners, children and other family members of a deceased person
- Advices on challenging a Will and the procedures to be adhered to
- Deeds of Family Arrangement