Our Media & Privacy Department are well versed to advice clients in relation to hotels, retail and leisure. Crowley Millar is a multi-disciplinary practice with specialist knowledge and expertise in property, commercial law, local authority planning, public affairs and licensing together with court applications for licensing thereof.
In such circumstances, we can provide legal advice and transactional support to property companies, hotel chains, foreign investors and entrepreneurs on both sides of all transactions.
Our solicitors have extensive experience in dealing with various licensed premises, development of night clubs and the purchase development and resale of hotels and leisure centres and golf clubs. We are commercially aware and will find effective solutions for clients for every transaction.
Crowley Millar can advise on everything from property acquisitions to prime building conversions, joint venture arrangements, partnership, financing, leasing and outsourcing together with the contract necessary to execute the contracts necessary in the management of hotels, retail and leisure endeavours. Our Public Affairs Department are able to advice in relation to all governmental and legal requirements regarding such endeavours.
Some of the services we can provide are:
- Property law advice
- Licences and planning advices and requisite court applications
- Commercial Agreements including Partnership Agreements and Shareholders Agreements
- Engagement with Shareholders such as The Planning Authority, Gardaí (Ireland’s National Police Force) and The Fire Authority
- Club membership and data protection
- Transfer of undertakings and the issues arising around employees and existing contracts
For further information, please contact partner Simon Carty at email@example.com