Crowley Millar bring a wealth of collective knowledge and experience to provide clients with creative solutions in relation to all public affairs matters dealing with everything from local government to international partnerships.
Our solicitors have experience in the workings of tribunal enquiries and our Litigation Department is well versed in institutional law and judicial review challenges, together with international arrest warrants, extradition cases and the enforcement of international judgments.
With the introduction of the Regulation of Lobbying Act 2015, Crowley Millar are expertly placed to advise clients in relation to the requirements of all interactions with public bodies and the obligations requirements arising as a result thereof.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Court actions including judicial review
- Engagement with Public Bodies and Government at both a national and local level
- Representation and involvement before Tribunals of Enquiry and Oireachtas (Ireland’s National Parliament) and Committees of Investigation
- Representation and advice regarding professional disciplinary body
- International investment
- Immigration and passport applications
- Lobbying advice and public strategies
For further information, please contact partner Simon Carty at email@example.com