Crowley Millar Solicitors,15 Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2, Ireland, DX 140.
Phone : +353 1 676 1100, Fax: +353 1 676 1630
Banking and FinanceCrowley Millar has an established reputation in advising on matters relating to banking and finance and understands both the complexities and skill required to provide an efficient and effective service to our clients. We act for a number of the leading Financial Institutions in Ireland and advise on a wide range of banking, lending and security matters.
Our client base includes private client, commercial clients and leading financial institutions. We provide our services on a multi faceted level taking account of the particular needs of our individual clients.
Our services offered include:
- Commercial Lending
- Drafting Loan Facility letters
- Review of Loan Facilities
- Review Supporting security
- Review of Certificates of Title
- Advice on unusual security structures
- Completion and perfection of security.
- Financing relating to acquisitions, asset purchases, share purchases
- Drafting of security documents
- Drafting inter-lender and inter-creditor agreements
- Advising on Company Law matters relating to borrowing, guarantees and security
- Investigation of Title
Contact: Catherine Keane
For more information on Banking and Finance contact Crowley Millar Solicitors